1. Who are we?
The CENTRE EUROPEEN D’ETUDES POUR LA SANTE ANIMALE – EUROPEAN ANIMAL HEALTH STUDY CENTER, whose registered office is at 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Avenue de Tervueren 168/8 and registered in the commercial register under No. 0424.298.091 (hereinafter “CEESA”), processes your personal data (hereinafter “personal data”) on its own behalf as the controller.
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual (for example, an individual’s name, photograph, telephone number, contract number, password, etc.).
The controller, in the sense of the European regulation on the protection of privacy, is the person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data that this Policy does not address, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What personal data do we use?
Only personal data strictly necessary for the purposes mentioned below (see point 3) will be processed. Depending on your particular situation (and in particular your company’s membership or your supplier status), CEESA may use the following data relating to :
– professional email address;
– first and last name;
– professional phone number;
– professional address.
3. How do we use your personal data?
CEESA will only use your personal data to fulfil its contractual obligations towards your company (and you by consequence) or to take pre-contractual measures at your request, in particular in order to:
– provide you/your company with the services agreed upon as part of your company’s membership;
– if you are a supplier, manage the contractual relationship with you or the company you represent.
4. Who will have access to the data ?
In order to protect your privacy, the persons who are authorized to access your data are determined precisely according to their tasks.
In order to achieve the purposes detailed above (see point 3), your data may be communicated to:
– CEESA employees and management;
– to a processor (IT service provider…) to whom CEESA has entrusted the performance of a particular processing operation;
– to public authorities by virtue of legal or regulatory obligations.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above (see point 3). This means, for example, that we retain your data during the execution of the contract but also during the applicable statutory limitation period.
If there is no longer a purpose for retaining your personal data, we will only retain it to the extent required by law.
6. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
With regard to your personal data, CEESA guarantees you the following rights:
To exercise these various rights, simply send your dated and signed request accompanied by a photocopy of your passport or of both sides of your identity card by e-mail to the above address.
7. How can you lodge a complaint?
If you believe that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of privacy legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority whose contact details are as follows:
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la Presse 35
Tél.: +32 2 274 48 00